Time4Cat Time4Cat

great game

Only thing i can see improving this is a little page explaining types of pedestrians so you have a heads up. I ran into the very first pedestrian my first time, second time was very easy to avoid. So suffice to say, knowing what is coming is the only way u can make this better. Full screen was a great touch.

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

More and i mean massive amounts of hentai, thats what it needs. The sequel could probably use some massive amounts of hentai, in fact, just make a massive hentai and people will probably love you. You get lower scores for each potential spot lol

Targets Targets

not bad

Relitively simple idea, but pulled off rather well. Good job bud.

BORKOYz responds:

thanx mate

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

FINALLY!

IT FINALLY LOADED UP AND PLAYED PAST THE INTRO! anyway.... exellent game once you get it to work right. Keep up the good work. Also i think you may be right, it may have been the banwidth.

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

Very good.

The graphics were VERY good. But one thing made me rather upset. Every time i went to talk to someone with space, it would simply re open and not stay closed. thus stopping me from playing. Anyone else have this happen?

Starfighter Duel v2.0 Starfighter Duel v2.0

Nice

A one player asteriod version would be a nice touch, other than that exellent job.

Mario Gear DEMO Mario Gear DEMO

SWEET

That was awsome! You definatly have a good idea there. I llok forward to the completed version of this. ^_^ keep up the good work.

Bomberman DDR Bomberman DDR

sweet

I'm so good at ddr and on your next submission make a difficulty selcetion screen to judge the speed for people playing because it was to slow for me. flashflashrevolution .com is a good DDR website.

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

...

Good one, *sigh* didnt see it coming.

catbrush responds:

Woah, I haven't reviewed this one back when it was written last year, I must have missed it. Okay bye.

king stroker king stroker

Wow

As fucking hilarious as that was, i must ask... Are you gay? becuase why would you think of this. oh well nice job it was fucking hilarious.